Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A PROUSTIAN QUESTIONNAIRE: REPLY FROM ROCKY HILL, CT

Daya


Your favorite qualities in a man:
The ability to stand up to pee, and/or pee almost anywhere.

Your favorite qualities in a woman:
The ability to feel pure emotions, almost to a fault.

What you appreciate the most in your friends:
That they appreciate me for WHO I am regardless of WHAT I am.

Your main fault:
Feeling that I have no value, validity or purpose in life. Letting those feelings cloud my judgement and influence my decisions.

Your favorite occupation:
That I have done:  Building web sites, building furniture.
That I have not done: therapist, architect, sociologist.

Your idea of happiness:
Worrying about nothing. 

Your idea of misery:
Worrying about everything. 

 If not yourself, who would you be? 
Any cis-female, Eleanor of Aquitaine, Andreja Pejic, Katharine Hepburn. 

Where would you like to live? 
Bora Bora, New Zealand, Seychelles

Your favorite poets/writers:
Ayn Rand, Susan Sontag, Jeff Noon, Nicholson Baker, Neal Stephenson

Your favorite heroes and heroines in fiction:
Howard Roark, Valentine Michael Smith, Tracy Lord (from The Philadelphia Story)

No comments:

Post a Comment